Follow these instructions to manually install Android updates through recovery and full firmware using Odin on Samsung Galaxy smartphones. Due to the fact, the tool is never meant to be used by consumers, Samsung doesn’t host it on a public download portal. Fortunately, XDA Senior Member realbbb maintains a repository of verified copies of the Odin tool.
- This one is the most newest series along with the J-series.
- During this process, the Smartphone will reboot automatically.
- The installation process is handled by the system itself, and is fairly straightforward.
- If firmware you have found any discrepancy or missing information, please feel free to post it in the comment section below, don’t worry I will update as soon as possible.
- Odin communicates with a special software component called “Loke” which seems to be named after another important character in Norse mythology (often translated as “Loki”).
But now, after the update’s official release, we can confirm that Android 12 has the most significant design change ever in Android’s history. At the I/O event last year, Google launched Android 12 as an upgrade to Android 11. The company confirmed that this update focuses more on privacy, customization, and interactivity.
Project Elixir is another high-quality custom ROM for the OnePlus 7 Pro. It’s based on Android 12.1 so it’s not as new as the PixelPlusUI 5.0 ROM above, but in general it has very similar aesthetics to the PixelPlus custom firmware. There is an official LineageOS 19.1 custom ROM based on Android 12 for the OnePlus 7 Pro. Interestingly it is a new XDA forum member who is the one posting it first. I’m not sure if he is a developer of the ROM or not but he has provided many outstanding screenshots. The same member says there isn’t anything that doesn’t work in this ROM. On this page, you will find the direct link to get the official OnePlus 7 Pro Stock ROM Firmware (flash file) on your computer.
- All you need to do is extract the payload.bin file (which you find inside the ROM zip file).
- XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers.
- Hopefully, this tutorial made the process easier for you to understand and follow.
We will keep adding and supporting new models on a daily basis. We were focusing on supporting the latest phones but of course, we will keep adding support for previous-generation devices too.