Follow the above steps to download Android 13 based MIUI 14 ROM for Xiaomi 11T Pro and flash it via recovery or fastboot to update it manually. Official Stock Firmware/ Flash File Now available for Xiaomi 11T and You can download it from below. The firmware come in scatter format which can be flash either with SP Flash tool or Miracle box. Xiaomi 11T Pro Stock ROM Firmware Fastboot Flash File Download (Latest Update) – The Xiaomi 11T Pro has a great stock ROM firmware packed with features, performance, and stability.
- Therefore, all official firmwares/ROMs are free to download.
- Now, all you need is the Mi Flash Tool for flashing and you can download it from here.
- If you do not have any stock of Xiaomi anywhere in the Toulorial, you can easily download it from the link links in this tutorial.
- You can make changes not only to flash files/system partitions but also to other partitions such as boot partition or user data.
- Android phones with Android 8 and above cannot flash with a lower version.
It also allows you to flash or install the Stock Recovery or Custom Recovery on the Xiaomi Device. We recommend you use the latest version of Mi Flash Pro to support the latest Xiaomi Devices better. It is the type of storage that is built into a device during manufacturing. There is various type of ROM available, Recovery ROM and Fastboot ROM are two of them.
- Fastboot ROMs come with a .tgz file extension and require a Windows computer for installation with the MiFlash tool.
- Some devices like Redmi 4, Redmi 3S/ Prime, etc might get a screen like this, don’t worry.
- Selva Kumar is an Android Devices Enthusiast, Who Can Talk and Write About Anything If You Give a Hint About the respective devices.
- Firstly, it ensures that the device is running the most up-to-date version of the OS, which can improve performance and security.
Your device will now reboot with the custom ROM you just flashed. Since this will be the first reboot after flashing a new ROM, it might take some time to rebuild cache and finish boot, have patience. We always suggest, before the start, the flashing process you need to create a backup of your Android smartphone.
The Xiaomi Redmi Y3 runs on Android 9.0 Pie with MIUI 10 out of the box. It stock firmware houses a Non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery with Fast charging. Warning We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.